Got new lippies again!
I already got my items which I bought from Skye Avenue. I really love this shop because they have DLSU/MCDO Taft Meetups and they sell NYX Cosmetics! Heehee.
These are the things I bought yesterday. Strip It Cold Wax, Krave Mineral Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator with Pearl Powder, and two Nyx Round Lipsticks.
Strip It - this is a cold wax that I’ve been using for the past 6months. I used this for my legs when I don’t have money to go to Laybare. Hehe
Krave Mineral Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator - I haven’t tried this yet but I read some reviews about it. (I always read reviews first, especially on lipsticks, before buying them) They said that this Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator will definitely give you an oil-free face until the end of the day. You’ll still look fresh after a verrrry long day. Hm. I just wanna try it.
New lippie and mascara
So I went out around 2PM to do some errands and I stopped by Watsons to buy a new lippie and a new clear mascara. Hehe.
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
- Nichido Clear Mascara
Mauvey is a pinkish nude color that can be wear as an everyday lipstick.
Next week I’m going to buy again a new lippie from NYX. Yay! Plus I want to try other brands and colors. :)
The best part of my day is that I had the chance to see Bhea awhile ago. Yie. So happy *u*
This is a late late late update for my Project 366.
Before I blogged something about all of my lip products, see here x, and this is now my 8th lip product, the pink one. NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM (ANTWERP). I’m getting addicted in buying different kinds of lip products and I think I should stop reading reviews or testimonials to prevent from buying it. Oh, NYX is a nice brand. I like their soft matte lip cream products. My other NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is Stockholm. I haven’t tried their lipsticks yet. Lol
Left to right
- Herbench Lip/Cheek tint - I use this for my cheeks only.
- Alba Botanica TerraTints (bloom) - available at Healthy Options; this is a tinted lip balm. I love this because of the “ice cool” effect on my lips. I mean I think it has a mint on its ingredient..
- Alba Botanica TerraGloss (blaze) - available at Healthy Options; obviously it is a lipgloss but not just an ordinary lipgloss because it is long-lasting gloss to moisturize your lips. And it has a taste of vanilla. Uh huh.
- Fashion 21 Lip Gloss - I got this for free!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme (Stockholm) - It’s new! When I tried it, there’s a uhm yummy smell like a chocolate + caramel or I don’t know how to explain it but I really like it! OMG THIS IS LOVE. I’ll be getting the Antwerp next.
- Nivea Rose Lip Care - available at Watsons or SM Department Store; I’m using this one together with my Off Beat Pink lipstick. I apply this first before the lipstick to prevent chapped lips. I use this when I go to school. Hihi
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick (Off Beat Pink) - available at Watsons or SM Department Store; I love the color of this and this is my very first lipstick! I’m a lipgloss user before but now I tried using lipstick. Oha!
I realized that I own 7 lip products. Maybe the reason why I have seven is because my lips are always pale or uh I don’t know but I’m not a smoker.